Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Black Beauty

While this would go very well with a little black dress, I think it does casual looks as well with a long sleeve white shirt (sleeve rolled up to bracelet length, of course) and jeans. I like this combo, shiny/bling beads and shaggy loops, for its dual personality of formal and casual looks.
As usual, I've included an extendable chain with a 4-ring Mobius flower.
I'm liking the Mobius flower more these days. There's something quite captivating about looking at the swirls on a multiple-ring Mobius flower.
Material used: Toho 8/0 seed beads, 5mm gunmetal rings and gunmetal lobster hook

Have a blessed evening!
ps: I'm considering making these as chokers or short necklaces but the looping so many beads is a stumbling block. There are about 400 here and it already took me hours :-( That, and my hand hurts.

Afternote
Took another pic this morning. Looks different :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...