Sunday, July 8, 2012

Antique bronze cross

Full Persian woven cross using 12mm antique bronze rings. I like the lobster clasp, not for its floral detail but for it's unique design where the hole for the rings is integrated into the whole hook rather than added on as an afterthought. I think this hook would also be very nice on a belt where the orientation of the hook is irrelevant, compared to a hook that has an enameled heart like DD's.
This cross is larger than the rhodium one I made (9mm vs 12mm rings). Since this is a larger gauge, it also took me more effort to open and close the rings. I added a third ring on each side for the 'arms' for stability too. I think I might make more of these :-)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...