Saturday, March 17, 2012

True colours

I bought another Finepix. I'm used to mine so I decided to continue with another. Add the seller's eagerness to sell the camera to me by throwing in additional battery and 8GB card on top of the existing freebie of 8GB card, case and tripod (which I swapped for screen protector).
And so, there are pictures :
Remember the picture I took yesterday? These are what the 'true' colours are. It's a huge messenger that can fit A4 size files. Stress points have been reinforced by request so that it can accommodate a Macbook White though there is no interfacing. The owner will have to use a Macbook sleeve but otherwise, this is one tough bag with lots of stiff navy denim and baby blue canvas. The flap and internal large pocket are made from laminated cotton which reminds me of oilcloth. Fully-lined pockets inside with a pocket for the PSP and 2 pen pockets per request out of the 6 -7 pockets inside. I can't remember :-(

Just for the record, I'm adding this other pic for comparison with earlier versions in the blog. Which camera do you think is better?
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...