Thursday, March 22, 2012

Destashing my yarn...

Am letting go some of my yarn on facebook at really great (lelong) prices. Posting here so you can have first deebs before I move them to another site. Limited quantities available. Local shipping is $0.50 per ball/skein but I'll refund you the balance if you buy multiple lots (and if you provide me your bank account number too!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I still have lots and lots of yarn. Some I want to keep for DS or DD, some are partials. I think I have at least 3 cones (2 cotton, 1 silk) somewhere. Of the 2 cotton cones, the blue one reminds me of blue denim. The 8 plies are not so tight so the resulting item has a softer hand, and because it's on a cone, I can just knit / crochet continuously without having to join yarns. The downside is that such projects are not very portable 'cos 1 cone has a base with radius about 12cm. If only I can find it, I'll take a pic and show you how nice it is :-)
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...