Monday, March 12, 2012

If life gives you lemons

image from wikipedia

Two days ago, Singapore passed the Lemon Law.
What this means is that from 1 September 2012, the consumer can get the retailer to repair or replace the defective item. If this is not done 'within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience' to the consumer, he can choose to either keep the item but demand a discount, or return it for a full refund.

While I've not stated this on the blog, Bunny Bags, with immediate effect, will honour this lemon law. This means that if there are defects within the first 6 months of purchase, email me for a replacement or refund.

To be fair, while I've had numerous compliments (thank you!) I can recall 2 negative feedback. Actually, my customers are very kind.

Customer 1 informed me that the fabric ran in the wash and the colour bled out slightly.
Customer 2 had a burst pouch but thought she overloaded it.

While I triple-sew stress points and take extra care, I'm not able to predict usage nor how the materials I get will function. In some cases I make prototypes so I'll know but I don't do this all the time.

Anway, just for the record, any items purchased from BunnyBags, Tobias' Shoppe or Tiffany's Shoppe will be backed by the lemon law from today.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...