Friday, March 2, 2012

Going solo

This Monday and Tuesday BunnyBags, Tobias' Shoppe and Tiffany's Shoppe will be at NUS Central Forum. It's the first solo bazaar after several with Little Statement who kindly offered to share their table at KKH with me. 

This time round, I'll be having a 3ft x 3ft table and 2 chairs. I'm not sure which stall I'll be at 'cos there are some changes. I'll know when I'm there, LOL!
These are some mini totes. They are reversible so you can use the polka dots side on the outside. All are different and I might just make some more depending on my mood and time available. Yes, I have these already cut and placed somewhere in the blackhole sewing basket. These were made last year but I can't remember why I've not brought them to KKH bazaars or listed them in Tiffany's Shoppe. Odd.

Do drop by if you're near NUS.

See you and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...