Monday, February 13, 2012

What were you doing at 6am today?

What time do you wake up? The alarm on my phone wakes me up earlier than the time I set because my phone has gained time over the past few months. I now wake up 7 mins earlier :-)
This morning, I woke up with this idea in my head. I just grabbed 'remnant' straps that I had on my sewing table, metal snaps and a rivet. Easy peasy design which took me a while because (1) I couldn't find the metal snap caps and (2) the straps were too thick and I spent more time pushing the spikes through than banging the metal pieces together.

I took DS' earpiece to 'model' my cable organizer and asked for their opinions. DS looked up from the newspaper and said 'OK'. His 'OK' runs the gamut from 'acceptable' to 'any answer as long as there's an answer', which is basically no answer to me. DD piped in with a 'can I have that in green?' *roll eyes*

Anyway, this was a quick fun thing to do and I'm off to the rest of a wonderful day!

Have a blessed day too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...