Monday, February 6, 2012

Do you like red bean zhang?

I had a red bean zhang craving some time back. The zhang (dumpling) with whole red beans mixed into the rice with meat / mushroom in the middle. It was so bad that my friend (thank you, dear sweet soul!) bought some from Thomson and brought it all the way here for me. All gone in a flash :-) These days, I eat zhang less often. Usually off season so I don't have to pay the inflated price.

Bought this zhang at a bakery. Odd place to buy one but I couldn't decide what to eat and saw this. It's a nonya zhang, ie, it has sweetened minced meat in the middle. Not really nice so I won't tell you where I got it from, LOL!

Made my own fabric version when I got home. Up for swap with anyone who has a red bean zhang!

Have a blessed day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...