Monday, February 27, 2012

I've been busy, how about you?

Yup, the camera's back in action. I wasn't lazing around either. Been working on these....
brightly-coloured wristlets. More in the pipeline!



Three clutches / laptop bags for the fun of it. I enjoyed the freehand quilted. Almost everything I do is freehand anyway, LOL, but it was fun trying to sew uniform lines. These have extra thick batting that I was quilting on. DD used a similar for school and her friends thought she brought a laptop to school. That was what gave me the idea. Well, whether you use it for books / files / laptop / tablet or even a pillow, I hope you like it.

Listed all of these in Tiffany's Shoppe.
Get them at 25% off only on 29Feb2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...