Monday, February 27, 2012

I think I have a giraffe's neck

Hong Kong is so near, yet so far. I say this because my orders of antique brass double cap rivets have yet to arrive though I placed the order early this month. Korea's farther yet it takes less than a week. Even US shipments from the Borderlinx warehouse takes less than a week. I've been checking and checking the mailbox but *sigh* no rivets.
These are tissue zipper pouches. Japanese and Korean linen exterior machine quilted for added interest. The tea-coloured ones look like linen too, but are made from cotton. I used YKK 12cm metal zips for these and I think I'll use in future vs the 5" zips 'cos these are a better fit. Not only that, these zips have interchangeable zipper pulls so I can attach zipper pulls that look like charms. Can you tell the 4 different types that I have?

The thing is, these are all lacking the rivets on the straps. I can sew but the rivet makes it a more polished look, no? Let's see how long the rivets will take to come. I hope they come this week before I get a sore neck from looking out for them for so long.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...