Thursday, February 16, 2012

Purple Pastels

DS thought I bought these *grin*!

I have this collection of papers of pinks and purples that are so pretty. Initially I thought the purple hearts in front would be too plain but it turned out just right. Paired with the flowers, the combination just looks so delicate. I don't have thick plain purple paper for the inside of the covers so I just decided to use the back paper for the front cover and vice versa. DD suggested rounding the corners which I think gives it a more brought-together look altogether. Also, this time, I thought I would take the easy way out and wire-bind them but I've yet to master the hole-punching and that's why, if you see closely, one book has 11 holes while the other has 10, LOL!

I can't decide what to do today....sew or bind. Maybe I'll do both :-)

Have a blessed day!
ps: I've not forgotten your orders, don't worry. I just like to optimize the inspiration and mood when it comes and do something different. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...