Sunday, October 30, 2011

Finally some pics

Thai Floods

Sorry for the delay. I only just realised that I didn’t post any pics of what we’ve been selling to raise funds for the Red Cross – SEA Floods fund.

I also didn’t take any pics of the earlier batch. Normally I take pics, just for sentimental reasons, but we’ve been rushing and rushing to get as many items ready as possible. I must have broken my all-time record of number of items made in 1 day, last week.

Thanks also to all supporters who bought and who helped me sell. God bless you!

Oh, I forgot to tell you what we sold and are still selling.

S$2 – single signature notebooks with acid free cardstock covers that you can decorate yourself. Pages inside are mostly pastel-coloured. Few are white.

S$4 – tissue cases made from quilting-weight cotton from Japan, Korea, US and Australia, lined with coordinating fabric. Yes, it comes with an unopened pack of tissue :-)

S$12 – quilted cover notebooks with six signatures hand-bound to the spine using criss-cross longstitch. Each have metal snap closures and a ribbon page marker.

Shipping’s extra and I’ll use Singpost rates for small packets. Click here for details.

These pics were taken before this weekend’s sales and I’ll take pics of what’re still available and post the up on facebook.

Thanks for your support and have a blessed day!

ps: I apologise for late responses to emails and orders. These were parked one side to prepare fundraising items. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...