Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thank you for a great day!


It rained, it stopped, it rained, it stopped, it rained again and I stopped keeping track ‘cos this time round the KKH bazaar was different :-).
  • Fellow stall owners who came over to have a look (and buy our stuff) and share their wares … thank you!
  • Meeting customers who’ve bought previously and came and bought again … thank you!
  • Spending the day with good friends
and these are just the highlights. Yes, there were times when sales were slow-moving but there were times when all four pairs of hands were needed on deck.

I didn’t manage to sell everything I brought. It’s OK. I plan to use these to raise funds for Thailand floods…. please support this, ok?

Thank God for this day. I reached home happy, tired and nauseous. Nothing I can do about bus drivers that are pedal-happy on a rainy day :-(.

Have a blessed evening!

ps: If you missed any of the Little Statement sales items, check out their websites. There are promotions once in a while…and BunnyBags blogreaders get a special discount!
pps: I won’t be at KKH bazaars till next year so if you’d like something before then, please send me an email :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...