Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Super sub

tissue zipper (5Oct2011)

I know some of you realised that I’ve been sewing stuff using fabrics that are not available on the Fabrics page. I’ve grown weary of updating that page ‘cos my stash just keeps growing and growing and it’s rather tiresome to update what’s available and how much there is. SO, if you like some themes, eg. polka dots, dogs, bunnies, contemporary prints, black/white etc, do let me know and I’ll go hunt.

The thing is, I took in an order recently without checking how much fabric I had left and took the liberty to substitute with what I thought looks prettier. [MT, I’ll be contacting you soon!]

I can’t remember the last time I substituted, yet I don’t think this is the first time. Oh well, I hope she likes it anyway :-).

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...