Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I like Briyani

briyani (28Oct2011)

The best briyani I’ve ever eaten cost $2.50 and was only sold on Pulau Ayer Chawan. That island no longer exists, now that it’s become part of Jurong Island.

This comes a close second. DS bought it for me from his school canteen after raving about it for months and finally remembering to buy. The white foam box opened up to a warm sunset with a whole juicy drumstick set amidst the yellow and orange rice. The gravy seeped into this rice and added addtional flavour. Actually, this would’ve been the best one, if DS didn’t eat my achar. LOL!

Ate this cold and without reheating ‘cos DS bought it at lunchtime and brought it back for my dinner and I couldn’t wait. This Friday, however, I’ll get to eat it in the canteen. Warm, with lots of gravy, and my achar.

Join me?

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...