Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fundraising: Floods in the Land of Smiles

The last time I was in Thailand was few years back and we had such an enjoyable time with friends. Thailand brings many fond memories. My good friend is also from there and from her, I've developed a huge appetite for Thai food despite my lack of tolerance for chilli.
Anyway, I've decided to raise funds from today till 4Nov2011 for the Thailand floods by selling some of my handmade items. These will be going at a slight premium but 100% proceeds will go to Red Cross. Click here to find out how to donate by cash, cheque, AXS machines or via DBS, POSB, UOB, OCBC accounts.
I'll be posting some of these items on here or on facebook soon.

Have a blessed evening!
ps: If you rather donate to Red Cross yourself, send me a scanned copy of the receipt (minimum $5 donation) via email to claim a free handmade gift :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...