Sunday, May 1, 2011

Travelling light

When DS and DD were younger, they used to have their EZlink cards in a slip in plastic pouch with a lanyard that they carry round their neck. Most of the time it ended up being me who carried and tapped them on buses and trains. As they grew older, they started carrying more stuff like library cards, library receipts (good for Quest exchange!) and some cash.

While DS prefered a simple zippered pouch, unlined, un-interfaced (is this a boy thing?), DD likes this new purse I made for her. It has 2 slip in pockets and 1 zippered compartment for her coins. The flap seals with a resin snap. I don't like the colour of the snap but DD chose it. I think she's trying to be nice 'cos all I have are pastel colours and won't be buying anymore till I finish these snaps. So peach it is :-)
Made from AU fat quarters inside and out and bound with Korean import cotton. Lightly interfaced for that puffiness.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...