Monday, May 2, 2011

Merci

Do you like chocolates? I do. I like dark ones. Dark bitter ones with cacao percentange in the band 1 range. I don't really fancy milk chocolates 'cos I think they're too sweet. I like filled centres with nuts or fruits or Ferroro Rocher style. I like it on glico pocky. I like it on mashmallows. I like it in/on ice-cream and in cookies.
 
One side of this pencil case reminds me of the Merci chocolates. The bars. Made from AU fat quarters with linen exterior and calico interior. Daiso zip. Fully lined but not interfaced (again!). Two rows of handsewn running stitches on one side for that zakka feel.
Have a blessed day!
Afternote:
Made another one:

1 comment:

  1. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.
    ศัลยกรรม

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...