Monday, May 16, 2011

Going into hiding....sort of

I've been spring cleaning and spring cleaning my inventory.
It's tough when I buy in bulk as in yards and yards of various types of fabric just to be able to buy at a cheaper price. Even notions like D-rings or swivel hooks, I have these by the scores. While this may be beneficial to you as the consumer 'cos material cost is lower, it's backfiring on me at the moment 'cos of high inventory cost and storage area. What you see here is most of the fabrics I have and these are the ones DD and I managed to put on hangers.
I won't be taking anymore custom orders as I'm going on a short hiatus to concentrate on 2 things - clearing the current backlog as well as sewing readymade stock to clear these fabrics. Oddly, I will be on 2 fabric purchases before the end of the month 'cos I like a good bargain and I need to fulfill a committed order.
I'll continue to post pics of what I've made here as well as on facebook for your comments :-)
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...