Monday, May 2, 2011

More pencil cases

It's odd sometimes when the requests come in, they come in batches. I'd get requests for similar items from different people about the same time. It's interesting to see how they pair the fabrics too. Sometimes what I think doesn't work turns out better than I imagined. So I learnt to hold back my comments on the prints of the fabric and only suggest when it comes to the weight of the fabric.
Two flat rectangular pencil cases. Both fully lined, personalised and not interfaced. Smaller one is made from linen and corduroy on the outside and lined with calico. Larger has US import super combed blue lifesavers cotton lined with Korean import blue canvas on the inside. Daiso star zip and D-ring extras.
This is my first plain linen creation and I like working with linen. There are so many types of linen out there (I bought 3 recently) and they have different textures, coarseness and colour. They match so well too. Must be why so many zakka items use them. Looking forward to more lace and embroidered items :-)
Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...