Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No bunnies at Easter

That doesn't explain why I went MIA (as 1 blog-reader put it). Well, I was 'busy' with other stuff and yesterday, in particular, I decided to give myself a self-imposed cold-turkey of not switching on the computer for 1 day. I did it!
What did I do when I wasn't online then? Sew, what else? LOL!
I made 2 of these out of the same material (1 last week and 1 yesterday) for my bunnies' Chinese tutor. She became a first time grandma about a month ago and requested this for her grandson Jaylen. This is a tummy wrap to cover Jaylen's tummy to keep out the 'wind'. I've not seen Jaylen so I don't know his dimensions and I made this based on his grandma's description of what it's supposed to be like. Added 2 longer strips of the softer side of the velcro so that Jaylen can continue using this as he grows. If you've not seen this fabric before, it's 'cos it's 'vintage'. Bought from Spotlight, err, 10 years ago? LOL!
Sweet dreams, Jaylen!
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...