Monday, April 18, 2011

Coast isn't clear yet

Do you know that I have 3 orders from last year that I've not started on? I'm not proud of this but it's true. The delay is mainly my fault 'cos I can't visualize / design anything to fit the requirements. They are simple enough requests, but when the number of requirements increases with a single item, the complexity increases. I thank God that those who placed these orders with me are so patient! (One fruit of the spirit developing well there) But I shouldn't be taking advantage of this. I tried to cancel one order 'cos I felt so paiseh but I received encouragement instead to continue. *grin*
And so, I plod on, thinking and trying, till the coast is clear :-)
Another prototype of sorts. Simple coasters depending solely on the fabric print. I prefer practicality over looks but it's nice when practicality and looks can both be met in these :-)
Pink and white patchwork coaster is reversible with same design on both sides. The ladybug and frog are from the Garden Blessings range, backed by coloured checks. All are interfaced with 7oz sewn-in interfacing.
Have a blessed rainy morning!
Afternote: was playing around with some graphics software and came up with this. Do you prefer this to the pic on top?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...