Saturday, November 27, 2010

Spot the difference

Can you pick out the differences between the 2? I made one more than a week ago but it was reserved for someone when H saw it here. Thank God I had just enough of the grassy green fabric for the interior though I still had lots of bunny fabric.
Thing is, I am no cookie cutter so I can't make everything the same. Even the multiple pencil cases I've made so far, none of them are the same. Either the lining is different or the zip is different or the size, even if the exterior is the same. I didn't take a pic of the insides of the bunny bags but the earlier one has 2 pockets but the later one has 2 extra pen slips. There's also an external difference... see if you can spot it!

One's reserved and the other has been sold, sorry!
 [Hint: cotton tape tab]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...