Thursday, November 4, 2010

Not for sale - mine

Found this soft to touch Japanese cotton. No selvedge to indicate where it came from but it's ok. I like it all the same. Neutral colours that are easy to match with the interior and branded handles.
I've used this a couple of times since making this few weeks back but only just added the snap today 'cos the shipment arrived this afternoon. DS prefers a colour that blends in rather than a contrasting one. What do you think? Also, since this was a prototype, it didn't have the top parts on the interior using the same fabric as the exterior. Hmmm, does that make sense? Sometimes I line the top part of the interior with the same fabric as the exterior so that when the bag is slightly open (like most of the time), you can't see the interior lining. Well, this prototype has neither that top part nor exterior fabric-lined pockets. It's all plain coloured inside. Well, it's my bag and I like it :-)

There's some yardage left and I'll get round to making another mini-tote soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...