Thursday, November 11, 2010

I hear you

Thanks so much for your support whether in buying my bags or giving me comments about this site. I really appreciate :-)
  • Include dimensions of the bags - Yes, this makes a lot of sense especially when I don't take pics of the bags with some point of reference like a pen or book.
  • Include means of bank transfer - KIV. This is in the works while I figure out the kinks of the virtual world of payment. Even if it's safe enough for me, I hope it's safe enough for you too.
  • Include catalog - Yes, I make other stuff besides totes. There are some stuff that I prefer not to make, like the gusseted zipped backpack which I've made only one and for DD who uses it so often that I've had to repair it due to wear and tear. My preference is to reinforce bags while they're being made eg. tight zig-zags on the handles on the inside, double stitching at stress points. I also like to make bags that I can throw into the washing machine and then iron.
  • Include readymade stuff - Yes, my bad. This will be coming up soon!
Have a happy day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...