Monday, November 22, 2010

Hey, that's mine!

SOLD
I do not have a sewing machine that can embroider letters but since I had a request to personalise these wristlets, I thought I'd have a go at hand-sewing them. The only other personalisation I've ever done was for DD and DS, of course. DD likes the one where I sewed a fairy along with her name on her pencil case while DS prefers his felt bubble letters (oops, I just remembered that these felt bubble letters were not hand-sewn but personlised, nonetheless).
But I digress. Pic shows 3 of 4 requested personlised wristlets. Hand-sewn on cotton tape then machine-sewn onto the wristlet. Perhaps one day I'll be more adventurous and add flowers/hearts and more colours? Maybe after the fabric teddies. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...