Friday, November 26, 2010

Blessed are the meek

Being meek is not being weak. It's showing patience and humility, being gentle.
When I chose these fabrics, I had the intention of using them as a lining, pairing them with something bolder. They are made of small, simple repeated designs. No bunnies, no sheep, no marching soldiers. But a friend's daughter took one look at the yellow one and decided she wanted something made from that. I doubted if it would be nice so I only started on this last night. I like them, what about you?
Fully lined and interfaced with 2 pockets and 4 pen slips (slim pockets meant for pens). Why so many, well, DD and DS like to journal and draw so having some stationery neatly available is useful, no?

Mustard - 23cm (L) x 5cm (W) x 24cm (H) - SOLD
Peach - 21cm (L) x 5cm (W) x 25cm (H) - SOLD
 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. (Matthew 5:5,NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...