Thursday, May 3, 2012

Last of its kind

I can't remember when I bought this yarn. I have 2 colours, this one is denim and the other is a milky white. Both came on cones with 4-5 inches of yarn off the cone. I've since made several bags (with or without handles) and now I'm down to the last one for the denim yarn.
I like cone yarns. I like it that it's easy to handle (no snags) with no ends to handle / weave in. I like the denim blue one a tad more than the milky white. Maybe 'cos white gets dirty more easily? Both have multiple plies twisted loosely so that there's still a softness even with half-double crochets like what I used here. My more recent bags have a single crochet top followed by a chain stitch all round the brim for added security.
I'm gonna miss this yarn but there're still lots more to distract me :-)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...