Friday, May 25, 2012

Bought more string!

And we made these...
DD made this. She wanted two different greens for contrast and simple straight lines (no spirals). She made most of it herself, cutting the lengths, affixing the flower charm and knotting/beading. I helped with holding the two ends while she made the adjustable bits and then I cauterized the ends.
I have two blues, maybe I'll try to make a blue version of this?

DD calls these DNA bracelets 'cos of the spirals. One of them is spiraling in a different direction from the other two. Can you tell which? I also used a different connector method, choosing metal findings instead. Clamped connectors with lobster hook and chain. The chain is so that bracelet's wearable on slim or larger wrists. DS likes the gun metal clasps. I think I'll make some more with those :-)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...