Monday, April 23, 2012

Yesterday was Earth Day

I didn't do anything particularly green yesterday 'cos it was Earth Day. I did, however, make this as a response to an article in today's newspapers that the supermarts will be charging for plastic bags.
While I'm a supporter of BYOB, I wonder how I'm going to settle the problem of mandatory by law bagging of rubbish 'cos I've been using the supermart plastic bags.
Anyway...

I've had this Debi Hron for Timeless Treasures fabric for a while. It's a bit bright for me but I thought I'd use it for this fold-away shopper bag. It's unlined but with no exposed / raw seams. All stress points have been reinforced so that it can take heavy loads. The pocket is just right for folding the body and handles away and tucking into. I think I'll put up instructions later if there's a request.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...