Monday, April 30, 2012

Someday I'll get round to them

I've been collecting business reply envelopes for a few years. I didn't have anything in mind when I started collecting. Just thought they'd come in useful one day. I wonder if there's a way to tell them that I don't need these envelopes since I don't pay by cheque. Anyway I think there're about a hundred of them and I took 15 to make 3 accordion files.
This is mine. I'll upload a pic of the side / inside when I take the pics tomorrow. I don't know how to use this camera in dim lighting as yet :-(
The envelopes were already sealed so I didn't have to seal them but just slit a bit off the top so they become pockets. Stuck 5 of them together, stuck them to the cardstock, strung the elastic and rounded the corners of the cardstock and voila! My new folder for vouchers. This way I'll keep all my vouchers in 1 place and hopefully won't let any expire like last time.

Have a good evening!

Afternote, the other 2 accordion files...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...