Friday, April 20, 2012

Maybe It's Alright

Once in a while, I take a break. Sometimes not by choice 'cos I was ill. Sometimes by choice 'cos I can stare at my pile of materials and get a mental block. I'm a mood crafter, prefering to craft when the mood arises. I can still craft sans mood but I can tell in the little details even if you can't.
While I was away, I worked on these 2 patchwork blankets. DD's done so you can see the minky-like backing. DS' still missing that part. 


Made from jelly rolls that I bought from Spotlight (DD's, 6 different patterns) and from a US fabric shop (DS', 24 different patterns). I don't know what type of block this is. I do know that DS' has 3 log cabins 'cos I didn't have enough material for the squares. Each blanket has 7 by 5 blocks.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...