Saturday, December 17, 2011

Waiting patiently

I need to wait for DS and DD this afternoon. They'll be attending TeenXcite and then we'll be attending the next service 'cos we'll be witnessing a friend's baptism. I could go to the library to read since I've not had much time to read recently but I packed this box of stuff to sew just in case the sewing itch starts. I pack such boxes to the pool sometimes. Nothing quite so relaxing as sewing blind stitches and finishing off an item.
The items in today's box are meant for Tobias' Shoppe. I also included the plastic packaging and tag besides the needle, thread (bobbin) and thread cutter, buried beneath all these.
Aside, DD cooked lunch for us all by herself today :-)
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...