Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Double happiness

tissue case (14Dec2011)

I found these 2 fabrics in my fabric treasury recently. I know there is at least one more Christmas-themed fabric somewhere. Maybe I’ll find it next year…LOL!

These are fully reversible tissue cases. My previous ones were as well, but normally I let the outside fabric overhang so you don’t see the lining peeking out like for these two.

Which side do you prefer?

Have a blessed Christmas!

Update: found another two red and green fabrics, from the Wrap It Up! collection :-)

tissue case (14Dec2011a)

 

 

These two were made from super combed cotton grown in US. Somehow they remind me of kimonos rather than snowflakes.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...