Saturday, December 31, 2011

Change is in the air!


I like things of old. Traditional food, songs of the 60s and 70s and someone even called me a granny 'cos I knit. Whatever, LOL! Despite this, new is good too. Newness brings hope and sometimes a wariness that keeps me from being complacent in my comfort zone.
I'm rambling.
Point is, I've decided to make some changes

These shoppes will sell stuff that we craft when inspiration strikes. I don't think I'll go Etsy or Artfire type as yet to sell these. I'll still take customization requests so please email me :-)
Lastly, I want to thank you for dropping by, my customers and other supporters. Couldn't have made it this far without you. 
Have a wonderful year ahead! May your resolutions be fulfilled and your days be showered with blessing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...