Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rainy day at the pool

zipper pouch (3Dec2011)Today’s DD’s 2nd last swimming lesson this year. Though each lesson is only an hour, I’m there early and leave later ‘cos DD goes to play with her cousin and friends.

While I wait, sometimes I read. Today I packed some zipper pouches that needed hand-sewing to close up the seams. Brought along some pretty cardstock and paper too, to make into notebooks for the coming Christmas sale :-).

Have a blessed evening!

ps: when I first started making these 5” zipper pouches, I thought it would be useful for money and cards. However, since there’s 4oz interfacing, it’s also good as a pouch for digital cameras :-). Just need to add a mini pocket for that extra battery or SD card….LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...