Friday, November 11, 2011

Perseverance

On this day, 11.11.11, Love Singapore churches are praying for Singapore. Details here.book (11Nov2011) What happens when we persevere united in prayer?

On another note, I faced another form of perseverance. The elapsed time for this took about 4 months. I’m not sure ‘cos I stopped checking after a month. I don’t even know if the person who requested for this will still want this.

This is a coptic-bound A5 journal. Nine signatures, nine holes. The thread alone was almost 3m long and I was hoping and praying that it wouldn’t tangle else I’d have to restart. Printed verses based on the fruits of the spirit.

I bless the owner of this journal that His Word will be a lamp onto your feet and while you abide in His Word, may your eyes be opened to the many wonders that He has prepared for you. May you also delight in the Lord and that His joy will be your strength. May you persevere in whatever you do, that the fruits of the spirit bear fruit in your life.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...