Tuesday, November 22, 2011

All covered up

book cover (22Nov2011)Three quilted book covers for this Friday’s bookbinding class.

Princess print is from Timeless Treasures, doggy one from Makower. I can’t find the selvedge for the kitty in the cinema print :-(.

Thing is, the first thing I do when I get a piece of fabric is to cut off the selvedge. Be it a fat quarter or few yards long. I salvage selvedges to make one-of-a-kind items. :-)

Anyway, this is a quick post ‘cos I have other covers to rush out for this Friday’s class.

Have a blessed evening!

 

book cover (22Nov2011a)Update: another 4 covers almost done. Will do the metal snaps tomorrow….off to play Spiral Knights with DS and DD now.

Good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...