Monday, August 15, 2011

Horizon at breakfast

Was packing up the living room this morning when I chanced upon this advertisement for a freehold condominium called Horizon. Nope, I'm not a property agent and not in any way associated with this project. Thing was, when I looked at the card, I noticed that while the picture was spread across the whole face of the card, the print was on the right half. The significance of this is that it can be a notebook cover! So I folded it and went to look for a signature to check if it fit and it did :-)
Single signature pamplet (saddle) stitch notebook. Made in less than 10mins 'cos I punched the holes free hand and just sewed.
Make your own today!
Afternote: found another card :-)
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...