Friday, August 5, 2011

2 Corinthians 5:7

We live by faith, not by sight.
It's not easy to do this, as most of the time I'm affected by the circumstances surrounding me. James 1:2 doesn't make me feel better either. Truths are there in black and white and yet sometimes difficult to accept. To live by faith, is easier said than done, when it's going against the tide. Like the salmon returning home but they make it, even if only to die but I digress.
So, I choose to live by faith, not by sight, and by His grace, I'll be alright :-)
Join me?
Saddle-stitched single signature cahier with a fold-out flap as page marker. Made from remnants of patterned paper, acid-free cardstock and 132-column printer paper. I left the holes intact for its uniqueness :-)
Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...