Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sharing: templates

I thought I'd share with you pics of the templates I use. I can't find the triangle pencil case one :-(
I didn't take individual pics of the bear. Copied this from a library book but there are also many on the web. This bear template is meant for jointed ones...buttons at the limbs to join to the body. I also added the kisslock one that I use. This is specific to the size of the kisslock and for flat pouches. Add a petal shape template if you want a base. Largest one is for the reversible tote.
That said, I don't use templates that often. I prefer the spur of the moment inspiration or playing jigsaw puzzle to maximize a remaining piece of fabric.
Have fun with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...