Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Decisions, decisions, decisions

I've been spring-cleaning lots while on my self-declared break from sewing. I did sneak a bit of sewing, of course, but not as much as usual. I've also been bitten by the bookbinding bug and I'm imagining matching journals and pencil cases even when I've not started on my first book. I'm dreaming of coptic and codex stictching and hardbound books. Of scrapbooking and stamping and punching. I've even thought of doing a handmade item a day for a year. Maybe I'll just settle with one a week at the rate I'm currently at.
That's the thing about spring-cleaning. I discover stuff and I think, this would look great as a ____, or maybe reworked as a ____ and I get carried away. With so much to do, where shall I start?
< space reserved for the first matching hand-bound journal and pencil case ... LOL! >
A pic of the cleanup would seem more apt, no? I have accumulated 1 overflowing shoebox of selvedges! I'm wondering what I shall do with them. So many possibilities for one of a kind designs :-)
Have a blessed, decided day :-)
ps: I return to my spring-cleaning....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...