Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pink, Pinker or ?

I like selvedges.
Some are so pretty, like this one from Nesshome. Can't remember which print this was but it surely wasn't the colourful strips. The colour circles don't match.
This is going to be a pouch / pencil case. Problem now is, I can't decide which pink to use. I'm thinking leftmost. What do you think?

Have a blessed morning!

I like these zips. I like them for the flexibility in length since I bought them by the yard. Bought 18 colours! Lol! Only two things I'm not happy with are that there aren't matching zipper pulls for each of the colours (I only bought silver and antique bronze pulls) and that it takes a fair bit of effort to put the pull on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...