Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fund raising: Typhoon Haiyan / Yolanda

Picture from www.theguardian.com
Typhoon Haiyan / Yolanda may have passed Philippines but she has left a trail of destruction behind.
I'm raising funds to send to Red Cross for relief efforts.
If you would like to donate directly, the details are here. Otherwise, I'm selling stuff. 100% of sales will go to Red Cross. I'll absorb local shipping if it's low but we can discuss this, I hope.
Since this is a fund raising, items will be sold at a premium above normal prices.

Preview of what I'll be selling:
A5 hardcover handbound book with drawstring bag - S$40
A5 hardcover handbound book - S$30
A6 hardcover handbound book - S$15
reversible tissue case - S$5
faux suede bracelet - S$3
elastic hair ties - S$5 (4 in a box)
mini notebooks - S$5 (4, let me know your choice of colours)


Detailed pictures will be available soon.

The issue here is, Red Cross doesn't have online acceptance via ibanking. I've yet to check the ATM though. The only way I know is to bring the cash to Penang Lane. If you think I'm going to pocket the money rather than send it to Red Cross, please donate to them directly. Details here, again.
Else, I will send the money as soon as I can, latest by this Friday morning.

I forgot, this sale will be on Facebook. You can always message me if you have my contact. Not via email, please, because I need to get this done quickly.

Thanks and have a blessed evening.

Reversible tissue case. Other side is blue background.

Elastic hair ties. Happy Chihuahua fabric from Lecien.

A5 hardcover handbound book with drawstring bag.

A5 hardcover handbound book. Each signature has a different cover. All with the same theme.

A5 hardcover handbound book.
A5 hardcover handbound book.

A5 hardcover handbound book. With signature covers.

A6 hardcover handbound book

A5 hardcover handbound book.
A5 hardcover handbound book.

A5 hardcover handbound book.

A5 hardcover handbound book.

A5 hardcover handbound book.

A5 hardcover handbound book.

A5 hardcover handbound book.

A5 hardcover handbound book.

A5 hardcover handbound book.

A5 hardcover handbound book.

A5 hardcover handbound book.

A5 hardcover handbound book.

A5 hardcover handbound book.

Faux suede bracelets
Mini notebooks (10cm x 10cm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...