Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cambell Soup bag?

Are you thinking how un-glam the name of this bag is? It's the reversible tote from before, with a twist.
I used to use a template to make these. Then I lost it and created another and lost that one. Then I came across this sewing theme fabric but there is only one fat quarter of it. My previous ones were larger than a fat quarter. I decided to then draw the pattern in, adjusting it here and there, and with the help of a Campbell soup can, completed the pattern. 

I'll share the how-to with you some day, or maybe if you leave a comment. It's quite simple actually and I'm wondering why I didn't think of it sooner. You can adjust it to fit any size but there are some rules of thumb that you would want to watch out for,

Have a blessed day!

ps: the moon hasn't set, or at least 10 minutes ago when I spotted it in the clear blue sky. Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...