Friday, March 8, 2013

Threadbare

I wonder when my waxed linen threads will arrive. I don't think I've bought anything directly from Sweden before. These fabric-covered books will have to wait. Maybe I should go sort the remaining fabric to see if I can make drawstring bags for these while I wait.

I did manage to almost complete this. LOL, almost complete, what's that?
Another crochet hobo with faux leather handle. This was made from a single strand of 8-ply cotton crochet from a cone. I think I might have just enough to make another. I like this yarn, just crochet and crochet without joining another ball of yarn. Cool!
I like these handles. Maybe I'll get some more if the supplier still has stock. Perhaps make a few hobo bodies for interchangeable bags.
Fun!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...