Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sale has ended

First, an apology. I haven't been updating this blog diligently the past few days with the clearance sale items and even the flash sale. It's over now. Ended at noon yesterday.

Thank God for a wonderful clearance sale!

We took advantage of the UnderWaterWorld deal yesterday morning too, where admission charges dropped to more than 50% off. While it didn't occur to me that we'd be going round and round on the conveyor belt so many times, it was a very enjoyable time.

Anyway, the sale has ended.
I've already messaged all who'd reserved items and I hope to mail them out by today else early next week.

With this, I'll be taking a short break and thank you for dropping by.

I'm not stopping crafting, just slowing down the pace :-)

Have a blessed day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...