Sunday, December 16, 2012

Round and round

I don't crochet very fast 'cos I don't hold the crochet needle in the 'proper' way. I get it done but not in very fluid motions like some :-)
Anyway, I found this acrylic yarn at Spotlight. At 100g, this means less ends to join and a smoother result. This backpack took less than 200g. I used mostly half-double stitches crocheted in the round. No pattern, just imagination and some rework, especially for the flap to be nice and flat with minimal bumps. The closure is a slim and shiny slide lock that I found at Jalan Sultan years ago. It's still rather shiny :-)
I need to make another one. This time it'll be in just 1 colour. I'll need to see if I can find a similar slide lock too. Maybe I just might make one for myself :-)

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...