Thursday, December 30, 2010

The men don't get it

Well, not really.
While most of the stuff I've made goes to females (youngest is 16mth old... well, until I make the cot bedsheet) a minority goes to the men as well. DS also requests for some items from me from time to time like pencil cases. I almost made his Macbook sleeve yesterday from his current favourite of fighter jet fabric. I'll show you when it's done :-)

not available
Exterior is Airport fabric from the Possibilities range for Avlyn Inc. Interior is super combed cotton. A big pocket on the side vs a divider for a change for the earpiece. I've yet to test if this fits the iphone. Anyone wanna lend me one to try? *grin*
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...