Sunday, October 4, 2015

I've been Carouselling

Those times when I used to craft late into the nights, now I spend Carouselling at my 2 shops:

* iwantabunnybag - where I will sell my handmade stuff. I've listed new items as well as some old ones. Yet to list all because I'm more interested in crafting than selling but I have to sell, to make room for more craft items to come in. So many more I want to try...with washable Kraft paper at the top of the list.

* yellowdaffodils - where I will destash and sell stuff I found cheaper elsewhere. This is a huge *embarrassing* amount that I'm still in the midst of uploading too.

For any of you who want to sell on Carousell, please consider
1. Profile - limited number of characters allowed for you to share shop policies. Many don't read this but you can always refer them to it.
2. Payment modes - ibanking and ATM transfers are most common besides cash on delivery. There's also Dash and Paylah or concealed cash. I don't like the concealed cash method for the simple fact of my word against yours.
3. Getting and accepting offers - this is a double-edged sword. Accepting an offer opens the door for feedback and it is this that makes or breaks reputation. It's 2-way though so the seller gets to feedback on the seller. Either party also gets to comment on the feedback left. I don't fancy this actually though I don't mind. I've interesting offers too. One that offered and canceled and offered again but disappeared. I also have one that insisted on paying me more *thank you*
4. Learn the acronyms/lingo
BNIP brand new in package
BNWT brand new with tag
CC concealed cash
PM private message
CTB chat to buy
Convi convenience
Low-ballers those who bid really low
5. Meet ups - some insist only on meeting, some don't want to meet. I don't like it but depending on the vibes I get from the conversation, I might. Too many times have I been stood up by inconsiderate buyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...